Sunday, October 21, 2007

Roberth by John Andresen


When I first got my own computer in the early 2000's and starting scouring the internet for images of the male form, one of the first photographer's that I discovered was John Andresen. John's work, especially with dancers and athletes, grabbed my attention with his eye and skill at capturing incredible bodies in motion. I was especially taken with John's work with the incredibly beautiful Norwegian ballet start Roberth Refling. Roberth's poses were so sharp and sleek, and his images began my passion for images of dancers. I have said many times that a dancers connection with their bodies enables them to create some of the most incredible captured moments. Something at the heart of John Andresen's work.


John Andresen on Instagram

No comments: