Wednesday, October 8, 2008

4 'Interesting' Favorites celebrating today October 8th

The 4 actors below I call 'interesting' because it is not so much their looks, but these 4 men have been in projects that in some way or another has been important to me.

Actor Tim Draxl is such a beautiful man. Most of you saw him in 'Swimming Upstream'. Tim is an actor I am keeping an eye on. I first saw Tim in 'Dynasty: The Making of a Guilty Pleasure and have been looking for his work since. Tim turns 27 today.







Note: The above poster for 'In My Sleep' shows actor Philip Winchester who I profiled yesterday, it also stars Tim, and should be released soon. Check out the site for 'In My Sleep' HERE:



Love Jeremy Davies who turns 39 today. Such a great performance in 'Spanking The Monkey' an early favorite film of mine. Outstanding in most of the movies he appears in.







Above with Giovanni Ribisi and Barry Pepper.



I find actor Brad Greenquist incredibly sexy! I first saw him in 1987 in 'The Bedroom Window' where he was so creepy! Loved him also in 'Pet Sematary'. Brad is one of those actors I respect, for although he has not become a huge star, is a steadily working actor who consistently gives an outstanding performance. Hope he gets more recognition. If you have watched tv much the last few years, you can bet Brad has been on the show your watching at some point. Brad turns 49 today.








Anyone else have a crush on Michael Dudikoff in the 80's? So darn cute. Hard to believe Michael turns 54 today. Check out his official site HERE:





No comments: