Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Favorite Pic Series of The Day: Yuri by Alex Bego



I love when I get to see pictures of the people behind the camera lense. Above is the great Alex Bego, looking hot himself, a Russian photographer whose pics I was recently introduced to. Please check out Alex's great site HERE:


Now, what led me to Alex was the ultra hot Yuri (below) Now usually I do not forgive a rat tail, but Yuri is so amazing looking that I will forgive him. I do not have Yuri's last name, but if anyone does, please fill me in. Alex certainly knows how to bring out the best in Yuri with his amazing eyes, face and body. Yuri, your certainly my favorite Russian Hunk!

4 comments:

Joe Catcher said...

Alex's website has moved http://www.alexbego.com/

Tye said...

Thanks Joe!

Anonymous said...

Do you know if Yuri has done anymore work like this? Can't find him anywhere :(

Tye said...

Sorry I don't, but will keep my eye out!