Friday, November 14, 2008

Favorite Reality Hunk of the Day: Frankie Godoy



I never watched 'Make Me A Supermodel' season 1 when it first aired. But, I did see quite a few message board posts and was taken with some of the pics and compitions. I am half way through the show now and must admit I lust after Frankie Godoy. There are quite a few interesting guys on the show, but there is something about Frankie, his great bone structure, chin and face, hair, body and openess I find very refreshing. Frankie has been modeling since the show ended, and hope to see more of him in the future.








Frankie in 'Make Me A Supermodel'




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY! Hope you liked some of the other hotties in the drawing class modeling clip enough to run some of those stills too!!

Something I always thought was fun about some of the drawing classes I took over the years was that there were almost always about 3-6 young male students in each class that could have "pitched in" for the model if he didn't happen to show up that day!!! };-)