Friday, November 14, 2008

So Long Charlie



For some reason the friendship between Charlie and Marcus gets everyone talking. I enjoyed watching them together, but really, I personally have tons of straight friends, I would say most are. I saw nothing especially remarkable about it, but I did see something very enjoyable about it, and their friendship, and who Charlie and Marcus were as people, was the reason Survivor was so enjoyable this season to me.



Besides their friendship, they were really 2 of the nicest and most decent people in the bunch. Although I sort of like Sugar, none of the rest of them hold any qualities which will make me watch anymore of the season except maybe the reunion at the end. Hated to see Charlie Herschel booted last night, what a great guy, what a great role model. Not only cute as hell, but smart and physically able to match most of the other men on the show. He did great at challenges and even though it is a cuthroat game, maintained a level of respect for those around him more than many who are after the million bucks. You will be missed, you brighted up the show this season each time you hit the air.

No comments: