Friday, December 26, 2008

Favorite Dancer of the Day: Adidastanman



It was hard to find out much information about model Adidastanman except that I discovered this hottie when I was posting about one of my favorite photograhers John Jon whom I profiled on December 12th.

Adidastanman, now living in Florida, is trying to break into the modeling word and working with the talented John Jon is certainly on his way. Adidastanman is a dancer and looking to gain some exposure and create new opportunities with photographers. I love his pics, tasteful, fun and incredibly hot. John Jon certainly knows how to bring out the best in his models, and with Adidastanman I am sure that was an easy task. Great face, soulful eyes and an amazing backside! Check out more of Adidastanman at his Myspace HERE:










No comments: