Thursday, December 25, 2008

Favorite Pic of the Day for December 25th



I love Christmas! I also know that Christmas has little to do with the way retailers try to shove it down our throats. Christmas to me is like life, a series of moments. Christmas can also be a very difficult time for some, those who are ill, those oversea's in the name of peace, those who have lost loved ones, those struggling with finances, those who are alone.
I hope for you all, as I deal with my dysfunctional, yet strangly loving family, a Christmas moment. Whether it is a day full of moments, or just one small moment, whether your surrounded by family and friends, or alone with the computer. Find a moment, snow falling, a walk outside, a laugh, your favorite Christmas movie, calling a friend, what ever it is, please do find your Christmas moment.

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I read this post this Christmas morning and it made
an impression on me. Merry Christmas, happy holidays and you have a great Blog.

John said...

Merry Christmas Tye. thanks for all the hard work.

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tye said...

Thanks guys, hope you both had a great day!

Glad the post had meaning for you Jeffrey.