Sunday, January 25, 2009

All American Guy: Judson Manor


Looking great from the front and the back, one of the hottest guys from ALL AMERICAN GUYS, Judson Manor. Check out more of Judson and the other hot guys from All American Guys HERE:


Here is Judson's profile from Cosmo where he was the Wisconsin Bachelor in 2006.

Name: Judson Manor
Age: 19
Hometown: Menomonie, Personal Trainer
Words that describe him: "Optimistic, fearless, faithful"
Guys-only outings: "I have a busy schedule, but it's important to me to set aside time to kick back with the boys."
Female feature he's hot for: "Long hair. I love being able to run my fingers through it."
Girlfriend must-have: "She needs to be honest. I'm a trustworthy guy, so I expect my girlfriend to be the same way."
His sweet spot: "My neck. I love being kissed there."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is he now? he's very handsome