Monday, January 26, 2009

Movie Actor Of The Day: Cole Hauser



I thought I first saw actor Cole Hauser when I rented 'Paparazzi' on DVD a couple of years ago. I instantly was in lust with amazing man, not only for his talent, but got to be honest, his chest sealed the deal. Little did I know I had been watching Cole in some of my favorite movies for years. From 'School Ties', 'Good Will Hunting', 'White Oleander', and 'Tigerland'.

Well, this post was motivated by a post by Christoph at Dreamcaps about Cole's role in 'The Stone Angel'. I have yet to see the movie, but LOVED the book when I read it years ago. I have tried to rent it a couple of times, but they only have 1 copy at my local store and Ellen Page's role in it, has had it out everytime I try to rent it. I shall try again this week as I have enjoyed almost all things Cole Hauser.











Cole in 'The Stone Angel'




2 comments:

Richard said...

He comes from good stock. His Dad Wings was a looker in his day.

Anonymous said...

He was also in The Family that Preys and Higher Learning. Both great movies.