Sunday, March 15, 2009

Favorite Hunk of the Day: Dave August




A couple of days ago I posted a series of pics of Dave August for DMK underwear. Since then I have been on the hunt to find out more about this hottie. Something about his grin drew me right in. Dave is not only a model but a talented dancer and actor and has been featured on the NY Stage many times including an off Broadway production of 'Naked Boys Singing'. I cannot find a site for Dave, but this talented, adorable and by all accounts sweet guy certainly has had me on the hunt for more info and pics. I was thrilled to find many of the photos shown in this post, posted by Jimbo at Dreamcaps. Thanks Jimbo! Some are pics he had saved and a few he took himself and he was more than kind enough to share! I will be keeping my eye on Dave and any future projects he is apart of.





Above Pic by Bruce Glikas.




Below: Dave From Broadway Bares 2007




Above: From Broadway Bares with Ven Daniel.


Above: Dave in the off production of 'Naked Boys Singing'.


Above pic from NYMF: Fancy Boys Follies: Losing My Grind


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just wonderful all around.


Alan down in Florida