Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Classic Playgirl Guy of the Day: Allan Rizzo



Allan Rizzo, Playgirl Magazine (World Cup Hero, August 1994)
Photographs by Doug Cloutier

Even though I have not bought a playgirl in awhile I am still saddened by the loss of this wonderful magazine. I have posted in the past about how important this magazine was during my teen years, as I am sure it was to many readers. If you were a reader at all of Playgirl, I am sure Allan Rizzo is familiar to you. Allan was a favorite and his pics showed up in many ads in the magazine after his feature.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to see Al at the Sports Connection in West Hollywood back in the 90's. He was a sexy guy in person as well.

george said...

i was the security gaurd at Ripples night club in Long Beach. Al was always polite when he came to the club

Tye said...

George,

Thanks for sharing, always great to hear!