Saturday, April 18, 2009

Favorite Hunk of the Day: Richard Nuzzolese



While posting about the great photographer Kristopher Kelly the other day, I came across some photos of Richard Nuzzolese who instantly caught my eye. Richard's Italian and Russian background together create a stunning look with a face that is not only beautiful but unique. Richard's great lips and stunning brown eyes, not to mention his fit lean body combie for a great look that many of my favorite photographers have used to create some stunning images. Find out more about Richard at Silver Models found HERE: Or his Myspace page HERE:



Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 175 lbs
Shoe size: 10.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Olive
Experience: Experienced








Below: Richard by Kristopher Kelly.




Below: Richard by Rick Day.








Below: Richard by a favorite photographer of mine Waleed Said.






Last two shots via Oh La La (See link at right).

1 comment:

Michael said...

Richie, you are one of the most handsome men that I've ever seen in my entire life!! I just saw you in your break-out role as your alter ego Steve Johnson in Katy Perry's brand new video "Last Friday Night" [T.G.I.F.]. You and Katy Perry have wonderful interaction together in this video, and later on, she lifts up the bedspread and takes a peek! I wish you all the best, Richie!