Monday, April 20, 2009

Favorite Pictures of Lars Stephan



Ever since this blog began, I have gotten emails asking when I was going to post on Lars Stephan. I resisted because Lars is all over the net and love post pics that might now have been previously seen. Lars ended up coming in #2 as Favorite Hunks Blog readers all time fantasy hunk, so I thought I would post my favorite pictures of Lars.



Lars is a special guy and talented photographer, and his self portraits to me are special. They stand out above others due to what I feel they say about the male body and male sexuality. I am not going to write my exact feelings on his shots as I think a good piece of art, which I feel his photo's are, should speak for themselves, but they are amazing. Lars certainly taps into the emotions of those who view his shots. Lars use of body movement is something I really enjoy about his work and I am not a bit surprised Lars, above all the actors and models is a favorite. Check out more of Lars at his site HERE:








No comments: