Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Favorite Goofy Grin of the Day: Holden Nowell



I posted on one of my favorite guys from Major Models,Holden Nowell last month. I continue to be struck by Holden not just because of his beauty, but because unlike many models, his personality shines through in his work. The photographers who photography him must see this as well, as many seem to get a shot of Holden acting goofy and adorable. For some reasons, these pics appeal to me as much or more than just the classic poses. Here are a few shots! For more check out my last post on Holden or his profile at Major Models HERE:



Above, Holden with Joey Kirchner.


Next three shots of Holden by Gregory Vaughan.




Polaroid below by Kwannam Chu.


Last pic from Michael Tammaro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That 2nd pic is actually Tyler Kenyon, not Holden Nowell.