Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Favorite Canadian Models: Joey Kirchner & Simon Nessman


Above: Joey and Simon by Alasdair McLellan

Two of my all time favorite models just happen to be Canadian! I love Hockey and I love Joey and Simon. here are some of my favorite shots!

Joey Kirchner


Stats:
Height : 6'2''
Inseam : 34''
Waist : 30''
Shirt : 15''
Suit : 38T
Show : 12
Hair : brown
Eyes : blue






Next two shots by Greg Vaughan.




Some of my favorite shots are from JD Fersguson. JD took the three shots below.




Last two shots by Jeremy Kost.





Simon Nessman

Stats:
Agency: Major Models
Height: 6'2''
Inseam: 33
Waist: 32,5
Shirt: 16
Suit: 38t
Shoes: 12
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown








Next three images via Joe Lally.




Next Shot by Mariano Vivanco.



Last two shots by Milan Vukmirovic.

No comments: