Monday, June 22, 2009

Favorite Stage Hunk of the Day: Ven Daniel



To be honest I have not seen Ven Daniel on stage. I try to see as many of the talentd stage actors I post about that I can, but I have yet to have the privilage of seeing Ven. But...I was introduced to Ven a couple of years ago when researching Broadway Bares. Ven stood out to me, just just because of his looks, and that adorable face, but because there was a magical energy about him that I found very appealing. He also seems to be a nut! Something I also like.

It is amazing in the world of the internet and You Tube that you can watch an actor and learn more about them even when you cannot see them live on stage. Ven, who hails from Florida has many impressive credits on his resume, some which you may know (The short lived flop, Disney's 'Tarzan') and most recently in 'Legally Blonde'. Ven was also a part of the national tours of Saturday Night Fever and Swing! The European tourof Grease, and regional productions of Altar Boyz (Luke), A Wonderful Life, 110 in the Shade, On the Town and Singin' in the Rain.

Ven has not gotten a lot of internet attention, but he deserves it. I was going to post on him last year when I did my favorite stage guys, but wanted to have enough info to do him justice. Keep your eye out for Ven, hot, adorable, hilarious and talented! You can find out a bit more about Ven at his Myspace Page HERE: And his blog (which needs updating..) HERE:





Above: Ven (far right) in the Miami's Actor's Playhouse production of "Altar Boyz".


Below: Ven in 2007's Broadway Bares 'Myth Behavior'.





Above: With 'Tarzan' co-star Josh Strickland



Above: With Dave August.

No comments: