Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scene of the Day: Fraser Brown in 'The Insider's Guide To Happiness'



If you read this blog, you know I am a HUGE fan of the blogger Casperfan. Casperfan has introduced me to many men around the globe I had not heard of before. My most recent 'crush' via Casper fan is Fraser Brown from New Zealand. After watching a clip of Fraser in 'The Insider's Guide To Happiness', a New Zealand television drama I had to watch more.

Fraser is so hot! Not your typical tv hunk, well not typical in the US anyway. Fraser is a man of many talents, including being a former merchant banker after completing his degree in finance. He also is a accomplished skier and spent a year racing in Europe and as a ski instructor in the US. (maybe some of you swooped down a hill with him). Besides acting, Fraser also produces but his first love is acting.



"I spent a lot of time with my clothes off in this series," Fraser admits. "It's all right. I'm kind of used to it. But [as an actor] it's still challenging. I don't not enjoy it, but it's just weird."
Fraser Brown








No comments: