Sunday, June 14, 2009

Scene Of The Day: Grégoire Leprince-Ringuet in 'Les chansons d'amour'



In searching for pictures of Louis Garrel for his birthday post today, I was reminded of some his movies I have enjoyed over the years. One of my favorites was 'Les chansons d'amour' (Love Songs) from 2007. One of my favorite parts of the flick was actor Grégoire Leprince-Ringuet who was part of this beautiful fim, which was sort of an musical about three lovers in France. I have yet to see Grégoire in any other films, but I have now been reminded to make sure I do. I love his face, and there is something special about him. Grégoire has always loved music from his days in choir and continues to perform both on stage and in films. I have said many times, if you have an aversion to foreign films get over it! Some of the best films in the world are made outside of the US. Check out Grégoire's official site HERE:




'Les chansons d'amour' (2007)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice butt!