Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Favorites Of Favorites: Nick Adams



Next up in my Favorites of Favorites is Broadway Sensation Nick Adams. I first became aware of Nick several years ago when watching Nick perform 'Pan' at 2007's Broadway Bares (Search the site if you have not seen the video, it is hilarious and incredibly hot). Since then I have followed his time in 'A Chorus Line', 'Guys and Dolls' Tabloid attention for his abathon with Mario Lopez, all the performances, ads and modeling in between.

If you read this blog much you will know that I love showcasing the work of stage actors. Like many, I once had the dream of hitting the big time on the Broadway stage. Like many, I had to let that dream fade in exchange for making a living (Although I played a mean King Lear and a wicked Riff to name a few).

I have been to New York several times and when there, besides soaking up the culture, I always hit as many shows as I can afford. Stage actors never get the attention they deserve. It is a difficult life working on stage, especially in New York. Heartaches, long hours, hard work, working your body to exhaustion, lean times financially, stress between jobs and all that....if you actually have a degree of success! I love to give a little attention to those dancing, singing and emoting over the orchestra pit. Nick is one of my favorites. Talented, hard working, hot as hell and incredibly giving.



Name: Nick Adams
Occupation: Actor, Singer, model
Most Recently Seen: On Stage in 'Guys & Dolls'.
Can Be Seen Next: Broadway at Birdland (August 17th)
Official Site: Nick Adams.biz
Blog: Nick Adams Blog

1. Favorite Site you check out daily on the net?

Theatremania.com

2. Favorite Meal?

Steak and potatos


3. Favorite TV Show?

American Idol


4. Favorite TV show guilty pleasure?

Real housewives of New Jersey


5. First celebrity Crush?

James Franco


6. Celebrity you would go on a date with if you could?

Ryan Reynolds




7. Favorite Thing to do when home alone for a day?

Sing

8. Favorite Part of your job?

The rush I get from being onstage.

9. Favorite Project you have been a part of?

Performing on the Tony Awards was magical but A Chorus Line will always mean so much to me.

10. Favorite Body Part (yours or on another):

Men's thighs drive me crazy. I like my nose because it's unique.

11. Favorite Piece of Clothing you own?

A pair of worn out Diesel jeans from about 8 years ago.

12. Music that was blaring when you were a kid, when you closed your bedroom, grabbed something as a mike, and pretended to be a rock star

James Taylor and Carly Simon were always playing around my house, but when I rocked out in my room it was to Bryan Adams!





Thanks Nick!

All Photos of Nick from Hans W Fahrmeyer. Check out more of Hans work below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bryan Adams...lovin Nick even more