Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kudo's to Nick Adams and his fans!



If your a fan of Nick Adams like myself you might have heard Nick was the victim of discrimination last week when he and some friends attempted to enter the Turtle Bay grill and lounge on the east side of Manhattan. Well things did not go quite as planned and Nick and friends were not permitted in. Even though it is 2009 and this should not really be a surprise I still get taken aback by discrimination of this kind.. I encourage you all to check out Nick's Blog HERE: to read the full story and ensure Turtle Bay knows your feelings on the matter! Kudo's to Nick and his friends and fans for not sitting quietly by! Nick is a strong guy but I am sure it was a hurtful and difficult experience for he and his friends.


Nick's amazing Portraits by the great Dorothy Hong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let it die Nick!

CB said...

You don't mess around with Nick! I like how he went about it. I did what I could to pass the word. Hope 'Turtle Bay' gets a bad reputation, especially with Broadway folk! For chrissakes, it's the 21st Century.