Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kudo's to Thom Bierdz and The Young & The Restless



I have not watched 'The Young & The Restless', or any soap in over a decade, but I will be checking it out this week. Many of you might know actor and artist Thom Bierdz is returning to his role on the show and the storyline seems groundbreaking for daytime. Yes, gay characters on soaps are not new, but this storyline has a hook which is interesting and original. Many stars 'come back from the dead' but this is the first time I remember a character coming back 20 years after his 'death' to finally face his family about being gay. Besides Thom's return, it is an added bonus getting to see the amazing Tricia Cast back in the role as Nina.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have known Thom for several years and I am happy for his success'...

Victor said...

What a corny scene! Both of them are acting real bad!