Friday, August 14, 2009

Favorite Pic(s) of the Day for August 14th


Love these two shots of model Andrew Civinelli by Chris Teel (who I posted about again below).

Blog Readers:
It will just be the pic of the day for Sat and Sun and I am not going to be around much. But... I think I made up for it with enough posts to keep you reading though out the weekend.

Besides Three days of Birthdays before to check out my posts below which include:

-Another shoot by Photographer Chris Teel with the smokin Sergio Hiram.
-Blonde Adonis Justin Zabinski from 301 Model Management.
-Austin Nichols does a Nude Scene!
-I Finally got around to giving Dillon Casey the attention he deserves.
-I am also thrilled to draw attention to a brilliant photographer Don Pollard, who I was introduced to while researching Guy Tang.
-The icing on the cake is another Favorites of Favorites, this time with a current huge favorite of mine Dave August.

Enjoy Your Weekend!

No comments: