Thursday, August 20, 2009

Model Of The Day: Parker Hurley



I know I say this often, but tattoos are not usually my thing, but Parker Hurley's truly are a work of art, so hot! Parker, recently signed with Red Model Management. Besides modelling, Parker is also a personal trainer. First and foremost however, Parker is an artist.

About his tattoo's, Parker says;

'I have turquoise bands on my ankles and wrists. 5 small birds going up my left side. a very busy half-sleeve on my right arm. and turquoise circles running along the length of my spine. they are pretty though, i did them myself and they are all extremely important to me. i think tattoos and piercings can be great assets to a model, if they are done properly.'

Definitely and asset on Parker!




Stats:
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 174 lbs
Shoe size: 11.5
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Hazel
Skin color: Tanned
Experience: Some Experience










Next four great shots by Liem Pham.






Love the last four shots by Alex Da Corte.



No comments: