Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kudo's to Courtney Cox Arquette

After hearing so many people on tv and in print tell me I HAD to check out ABC's 'Modern Family' me, being the guy who still in his thirties sucums to peer pressure and I must say I enjoyed it.


Above: Cox Arquette with Busy Philips.

What I did not predict was that when the show ended and I turned the volume down 'Cougar Town' with Courtney Cox Arquette was beginning. I began to work on some shit for work when I found myself watching, then turning up the volume then howling with laughter at some of the lines. Great great show with lots of laughs.

I posted before HERE: about how I thought Courtney never got the attention she deserved on 'Friends'. In the last half of the series run most of the other characters had 'jumped the shark' but Monica, and Courtney continued to grow and provided some of the shows best moments. Now you know I still wail from time to time for the return of Lisa Kudrow's 'The Comeback', but 'Cougar Town' has the potential to be the second best post Friends project. Aniston and Perry can continue to make lousy movies, but Kudrow and Cox make great tv!

No comments: