Saturday, October 17, 2009

Favorite Clicks: The Photography of Kristopher Kelly

Those who check out my blog on a regular basis know that Kristopher Kelly is one of my favorite photographers. Some of the hottest shots of today's new models have come from Kristopher. I love his work with one of my favorite models and dancers, Kevin Wiltz as well as newcomer David Thomas. How great it was to check out Kristopher Blog this week and see some amazing new shots of Joshua Delos, a model I profiled on FH last week. Kristopher fills his blog with the best of his work and I encourage you all to head over there to see much more of his stellar work! You can find Kristopher's blog HERE:


Below: Joshua Delos by Kristopher Kelly.






David Thomas by Kristopher Kelly.





Below: Kevin Wiltz by Kristopher Kelly




Below: Matthew Ludwinski by Kristopher Kelly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt has got a fine ass