Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kudos to Favorite Hunks Blog Readers!



Just a quick Thank You to all who read FAVORITE HUNKS & OTHER THINGS! This week FH hit it's second anniversary, now entering into our third year.

I have had a great time doing the blog and although there are times I feel a bit burnt out, the hit counter lets me know thousands of readers enjoy checking in each day! I thank all those who read, comment and send me emails with suggestions.

I am proud of the blog, not only because of the great looking hunks but the talented actors, models, photographers and writers who have shared their work so generously with FH. I look forward to another year of interviews, articles, birthdays and of course Favorite Hunks!

Please be sure to drop me a line with any comments or suggestions.

Tye

5 comments:

Avenjer said...

Hey there, I only just came across your blog a week ago. Very nice stuff. Keep it up :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great. You choose some beautiful pix, the photographers are artists and the models are hot. Oh and love the celebs you show too. Thx.

Jill said...

I love reading your blog, it's the perfect remedy after a tough day. In fact, it's often one of the first things I look at after going on the internet.

And you pick your subjects wonderfully, some really gorgeous guys

All the best
Jill

Anonymous said...

It's crazy, but I first discovered your blog a couple of days after you started. I somehow stumbled upon it when I was looking for pics of guys born on my birthday (Oct 17). This is definitely a blog I check out daily!

Pedders said...

I'm quite a recent reader but I love your blog! Congrats for all you hard work!
Keep it up.
Cheers,
J.