Saturday, November 14, 2009

I LOVE Ryan Reynolds



Just like Alanis, I must write a song about my feelings about Ryan Reynolds. (Anybody else a little worried about him with the Scarlett...)

After seeing him in Wolverine this past summer, my love, pushed down... rose again. But...last night I watched 'The Proposal' on DVD and the Ryan love rose all over again. There is something about this guy. Not sure what. Well I am actually. Ryan reminds me of the guy I first crushed over in JR HIGH. The fact that I believe Ryan would have been sweet with a guy crushing after him school only makes my crush all the more difficult to handle. Well, I will crush for a day or two then it will go away. At least til the next time I stick in Van Wilder.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this. he's so amazing.....!! Ben

Anonymous said...

You're not alone!
He's a funny combination of sweet, sexy, hunky and hot.
I don't think he'd have a problem with guys thinking he's hot.