Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday's Accidentally On Purpose Update:



Thought I would post one more time and encourage anyone who has not sampled 'Accidentally On Purpose' on CBS a try to give it a shot. Last weeks show was hilarious and I was surprised how far creator Claudia Lonow and the writers were able to take the weed storyline. In most shows (Think That 70's Show) weed smoking is not taked about as directly as the it was on 'Accidentally'. It was refreshing, but I wondered if the network had many notes on it.

Jenna Elfman and Jon Foster continue to charm and Lennon Parham and Nicolas Wright really got a chance to show off their comic chops. As much as I love me some Jon Foster, Nicholas is also more than crush worthy. Also got a great guest shot by actor Michael Rapaport who I have loved since 'Beautiful Girls'.

Accidentally had more reason to celebrate last week with a 5 episode pick up (4 short of a full season ) and a People's choice award nomination for new comedy. Congrats AOP!






'When I want to reel in an old lover I take sexy pictures of myself and post them on facebook'
Me too Davis, me too!



No comments: