Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nude Scene Of Of The Day: Matt Czuchry in 'I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell'



Funny how different an actor can look to you depending on the role. When cutie Matt Czuchry was on Gilmore Girls I hated everything about him. I always wanted Rory to end up with Jess and I found Matt's 'Logan' to be an ass.

Skip ahead a few years and I am loving Matt on 'The Good Wife'. 'The Good Wife' is a hidden jem of a show that I was encouraged to watch. I watched one episode then went and downloaded the earlier shows. Matt is both strong and sexy on GW and an actor I once disliked is now worthy of a Tye Crush.



Last year Matt starred along with Jesse Bradford and Traci Lords in Tucker Max's best-seller "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell". I have not seen the flick yet, and some of the scenes seem a bit disturbing, but there is plenty of Matt on display. Thanks so much to DCform2 for the download.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All things come to those who wait. I have been hoping for a long time, and he finally did it. I figured he had a lovely behind. Got his phone number?