Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pic Series Of The Day: Carey James Gabbert by Cyprien Leym



It was about two years ago I first posted on model Carey James. At the time I was not able to identify the photographer in some of the shots used. When looking at some of his new work I was instantly able to identify the photographer of some of Carey's best work. It is a photographer whom I have posted about, and one of my favorites, Cyprien Leym. Carey and Cyprien, as you can see, work very well together and have worked together on several projects. Carey hails from Kansas but now lives in Califorina. Although Cyprien does not most of work from his home in France he often comes over to the US to shoot. Be sure to check out more of Cyprien's work at his blog HERE:



Carey James
Stats:
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 151 lbs
Shoe size: 11
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Tanned












Carey by Cyprien for Dandymag 'California Summer'




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carey, Carey...
My love story.