Saturday, January 16, 2010

Soap Hunk of the Day: Billy Miller



I wrote last October that I tuned into The Young And The Restless for a few weeks to see the return of Beth Maitland. Beth is one of daytime's finest, but the powers that be at The Young and The Restless seemed more keen on The Young and Talentless with most of their current cast. (Christel Khalil really....blandest actress on the planet). Anyway when Beth left again, I did as well...but not before getting all hot and bothered over Billy Abbott played by the adorable Billy Miller. Billy is one of the cast members who can actually act (maybe over act at times, but I will forgive him for that). Billy has not had me tuning in again (Beth's return will do that) but he has remained in my thoughts...








Some caps from Billy's time on 'All My Children'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you should have tuned in during the week of Christmas and a few days the next week because Traci Abbot was back on!!!