Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Catching up with Guy Tang



When I first profiled model Guy Tang almost a year ago I had no idea he would go on to be one of the most popular models featured on FH. Obviously Guy has something special. Obviously he is smokin hot but I think it is his drive for success and connection with his fans that has created a legion of loyal followers.

Certainly something/someone assisting Guy's rise to success is his friend and agent, photographer Don Pollard. Don has created an amazing site to showcase Guy, filled with info, photos and of course videos. Don and Guy have produced some creative videos using the superior talents of both men to create visually stunning shorts. If you have not been to DestinAsian before don't wait any longer!



Besides being incredibly hot, Guy and Don's latest video promo also had me pulling my old Linkin Park CD's out of my closet. 10 years ago Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory was playing over and over again in my cd player and 'In the End' blasted through my disc man as I made my way through University. Thanks Don for reconnecting me to Linkin Park!

No comments: