Saturday, March 6, 2010

Favorite Chest of the Day: Kamil Bak



From Kamil:
"Let me introduce myself, my name is Kamil Bak and I am product of an interesting international and intercultural crossover: My parents are originally from Poland, I was born in Sweden and now I am living in Germany, but I have relatives all over the world. And it’s time for me to finally visit the branch of my family which has settled in the USA. And, at the same time, I hope to gain some insights into the world of American fitness. I got into bodybuilding when I was 15 and it has become my greatest passion. Working out isn’t just a hobby for me, it’s an essential part of my life and a strong part of my identity. I like to be challenged by new experiences, and fitness modeling seems to be a great one. I was fortunate enough to be booked for some photo shoots in Germany, and I hope I’ll be able to make a name for myself when I’ll stay in the USA."

Great Body and beautiful blue eyes! Check out Kamil's Youtube Channel HERE:



Kamil Bak
Stats
:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 158 lbs
Shoe size: 9
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Tanned
Experience: Some Experience














No comments: