Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just Because: Nurse Jackie



Just last week I posted about my love for the first season of 'Nurse Jackie' which I finished on DVD. Today I have to take away a few points for the shows decision not to bring back one of season one's stand outs Haaz Sleiman. Haaz's Mo-Mo was one of my favorite characters and Haaz was not only talented but oh so hot! Mo-Mo's relationship with Jackie was also one of my favorites to watch. Eve Best and Merritt Wever are great, but both characters can be a bit 'over the top' and got annoying at times. Sleiman's Mohammed's relationship with Jackie was quieter, realer. Not sure why the producers would make such a decision, but really, ridding prime time of a well written, well acted and the only gay man of middle eastern descent needs some explaining. There are rumors Haaz might show up on True Blood, but I really hope Nurse Jackie comes to it's senses and brings Mo-Mo home.

Below: Haaz getting a little smooch from 'Nurse Jackie' co-star Peter Facinelli.




Haaz in his first movie 'The Ski Trip' (2004)


No comments: