Monday, June 14, 2010

Just Because: Will Smith



Back when I was a teen I LOVED The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air. I had such a huge crush on Will Smith. Will is one talented man, yet...in the years since his tv show left the air, my crush has certainly come to an end. Not exactly sure why. Might be I have not really loved his movie choices. Might be he and his wife's annoying need to go on and on about their marriage. Might be his friendship with the Cruise clan. Might be my perception he is not overly gay friendly. Might even be the fact The Karate Kid did NOT need a remake, especially one starring his son.

Anyway, Will and Jada sat front and center at The Tony Awards last night as Tony winner Douglas Hodge from 'La Cage aux Folles' came out into the audience singing 'The Best Of Times' he flirted with Glee's Matthew Morrison then seemly attempted to sit on Smith lap. It was a brief moment, possibly meant nothing but Smith let out a distinct 'whoa' indicating possibly he was not welcoming to the gesture. Again, might not have meant a thing...

I did however think it was time to take a little look back to 1993 with Will, the oh so hot Lou Milione along with Stockard Channing and Donald Sutherland in 'Six Degree's of Separation'. Just sayin...





3 comments:

Rainbow said...

Ironic, gossip and rumors aside, my gaydar goes off with Will Smith. No matter that he is married to a "beautiful" woman with "beautiful,talented children". I would not be surprised if he were on the "down low".

Anonymous said...

Really like the new layout - very sophisticated. Thanks for putting up such a great site.

Anonymous said...

wish he was on the down low. would love to stick tongue up his ass.