Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just Because:

Seriously...Seriously...

Sometimes after a long day at work watching my dvr of The View can be a nice way to end a day. Some days... it can be the worst. Whoopi Goldberg so moved me in 'The Color Purple'. I still love sticking in my old VHS tape of of 'Jumpin Jack Flash'. But... like Rosie before you, your quickly losing your grip...and your reputation. Frankly I am surprised the outrage over your remarks did not occur last year when you not so subtly blamed the victim, Rhianna for the actions of the abuser, Chris Brown. But...people let that go. Your outrage today was far from warranted. I hate losing respect for someone when I so love their work.


Seriously....Seriously...

I know some most likely saw this coming but call me shocked. You can't help but wonder if Palin's checkbook brought ole studly back to the fold. Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners aside, cannot wait to see the 'family' on display. Having to backtrack on all their previous attacks on one another when Palin attempts to run for some office in the future. There is a great movie here and it could only be a comedy.

No comments: