Thursday, September 30, 2010

Favorite Birthday Boy for September 30th



Eric Stoltz in my top 3 favorite actors. The list of movies of Eric's I love is a long one. I first took notice of Eric in 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' but truly saw the power in his work in 'Mask'. My favorite Eric movie is 'Some Kind Of Wonderful'. Not because this was his best movie, or work, far from it, but it's message spoke to me. I was 12 or 13 when I saw this flick and being who really are, and not trying to fit in was a message that I really needed. Of course he was incredibly adorable in that flick, that hair and smile just melted me. What I love about Eric is not just that he has not ran from nudity, but that it is also not done to tittillating thing, it is just a part of his work, like an accent or wig one might wear for a role. He uses it for character. Maybe it is his extensive theatre backgroud. Eric is one talented and beautiful man with an impressive body of work behind him. Eric turns 49 today.














Eric at his most beautiful IMO in 'Some Kind of Wonderful' Oh how I loved him and his character in this movie.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LINDO DEMAIS!