Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lucas Castillo by Boxer Imaging



Back in June I introduced FH readers to the talented photographer Don from Boxer Imaging.



I love visiting Don's site and another one of his shoots, this one with the beautiful Lucas Castillo caught my eye. Lucas has a great look, beautiful body, incredible face and of course that great head of curly dark hair! Don loves his shoots to focus on his models, using simple sets and relying on lighting and the model to create beautiful images. This set with Lucas is simply amazing!

Drop by Don's site to more of Don's models and over 300 shots of Lucas!



"Lucas is TALL. That’s one of the first things I noticed about him. Followed almost instantly by HOT. I just couldn't’t stop looking at him – and his clothes were still on! I knew this set was going to be a good one."
Don From Boxer Imaging.









4 comments:

Seth said...

More Tye more!!!
And lower!

Anonymous said...

hot!

jorivera said...

Very hot, the kind of stuff I like !

Anonymous said...

Wow hottttt pics !