Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thumbs Down: The View



At the risk of sounding hypocritical, I have to give a big thumbs down to The View. If you read FH at all you know I have zero tolerance for cruelty and Kathy Griffin certain laces cruelty within her humour...but... The View, Elizabeth Hasselbeck in particular, are experts at holding a grudge and yesterday the show took it's opportunity to get back at Kathy for her last appearance on the show. Using your 'pulpit' to get back at guests who show you up in the form of a 'hot topic' is not very subtle. I await Kathy's rebuttal!

2 comments:

Fazal deen said...

Do you have a clip?
Love to see it
Thanks
Deen

Your French Patrick said...

Upon the death of a young model you have published a very emotional interview with another model. I've long sought this interview without any result. You are really very kind if you accept to help me.
Kind regards.