Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TIM by Mike Tossy


One of reasons I named the blog FH is that it gives me licence to focus on the F. Whether it be photographers, writers, actors or models I love to focus on subjects who I find not only attractive, but talented and interesting as well.

Above: Mike Tossy shooting TIM. Photo by Zedneram.

Last fall I came upon some shots of model and photographer TIM. I profiled TIM in two posts last October. (Seeing Red & TIM by Zedneram Imagery). I loved Tim's work and the unique creativity in both his modeling and his photography.


Last month when I did a post on model J.Phoenix I revisited the site of a favorite photographer of mine, Mike Tossy. I was pleasantly surprised to see a gallery featuring TIM in Mike's extensive online portfolio. I could see some similarities in the shoot by Desi by Zedneram and learned Mike and Desi had shot TIM together.


I really love Mike's work with TIM, he captures not just that amazing body, but that creative essence that makes TIM unique. I especially love how the natural light reflects off the yellow and orange in the background.


Thanks to Mike Tossy for sharing his shots of TIM with FH.


Check out more of Mike's work on MM HERE:
& on his official site HERE:

1 comment:

Alexanre said...

So glad you brought him back