Sunday, August 21, 2011

Monster-Mania: Time Stands Still



Time seems to have stood still for two of Hollywood's hottest Sci-Fi heroes. As you can tell from the shot above, Sam J. Jones and Casper Van Dien (photographed this past weekend at the Cherry Hill Monster-Mania Show in New Jersey) have more than the fountain of youth in common.

Besides their painfully hot good looks, both of their most famous characters were involved in a hot bondage moment within their films.

Below: Sam as Flash Gordon



Below: Casper as Johnny Rico in Starship Troopers.



Both actors have bared their incredible butts in a variety of roles:
Below: Sam in My Chauffeur




Casper again in Starship Troopers.




Now... Casper has not appeared in Playgirl as Jones did in 1975 but there is still time!

1 comment:

Brian said...

When I saw Flash Gordon as a kid,I knew without a doubt I was G A Y ! All my friends were into Dale or the princess...I was lusting over Flash.Nearly wore out my vhs copy watching and pausing over his changing scene.When I eventually saw the playgirl pics, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!