Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Show I most look forward to DVRing: Ringer



I know...Mad Men, The Sopranos, Hill St. Blues, NYPD Blue all have tons of Emmy's but I am not sure any show has produced as many amazing hours (The death of Joyce and Tara, Bandcandy, Hush) of television as Buffy, yeah I said it Buffy! I never saw a second of Buffy The Vampire Slayer when it was on the air but thankfully a good friend of mine pushed season 1 on me as a Christmas gift. Season 1 is by far the weakest of the shows seasons but it does introduce you an iconic show that although usually only gets it's due from critics of cult and science fiction tv.

Star Sarah Michelle Gellar says Ringer is a mix of Buffy with another of her best known roles, Kathryn Merteuil from Cruel Intentions. Add to that a dual role, interesting concept and hot male supporting cast including the incredible Ioan Gruffudd means I will be (not watching sorry..but DVRing) next weeks premier on the CW!






-Mike Colter-



-Nestor Carbonell-



-Kristoffer Polaha-


Below:
Kristoffer from Life Unexpected.
Image Source:



-Ioan Gruffudd-


Below: Ioan in Horation Hornblower

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget the brilliant Buffy episode "Once More With Feeling".

-Chris