Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just Because: Tristan MacManus



It seems to me Nancy Grace is one of those personalities most people love or hate. In my ever growing need to buck trends I can't seem to muster up more than indifference towards her. I remember quite liking her on Larry King during the O.J Trial and respect her passion, but at the same time although I cannot bring myself to actually dislike her, I cannot watch her show as she annoys the shit out of me.



I am not however on the fence about her DWTS's partner Tristan MacManus. I watched my first few minutes of the show last night and am firmly a smitten kitten over the hot Irish dancer. MacManus has been on stage dancing, acting and singing since the age of 18 in productions of Simply Ballroom and Dirty Dancing and the producers of DWTS were wise to bring in this talented and adorable dancer.



Tristan in Ella Enchanted

1 comment:

Bobby F said...

I love Tristan, too. I thought he was Aussie, though, I didn't know he is Irish! Yummy! :-)