Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kelly Clarkson's Stronger



I have been pretty much listening to Kelly Clarkson's Stronger since picking it up last week. The first single, and song on the cd, Mr. Know It All was the perfect choice for Clarkson to promote the CD. Although there are a few songs I am skipping over, with a song list of 18 that still leaves plenty to love. My favorite song keeps changing but for the last couple of days Breaking Your Own Heart is winning hitting a cord with me each time I listen, 'Don't Be A Girl About It' is growing on me fast! Unlike most of her contemporaries, Spears, Aguilera and Lady Gaga to name just a few, Clarkson relies solely on the one thing that should be most important in the music business, talent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of Kelly but not feeling her new single. I hope the next single she puts out will reel me in. Her voice is spectacular and I've been waiting so long to have a song that I like to go with it.

-Chris