Saturday, December 31, 2011

Model Search 2012: Bassili Hendy

FH & Marlen Boro's Model Search 2012!
Please vote for your favorite HERE:


Bassili Hendy



A few words from Bassili about himself and why you should give him your vote:

Hi guys my name is Bassili, I'm a small town boy living in the big city of Toronto, Canada. I'm half Lebanese and Syrian, My parent moved us to Canada when I was 10 years old. I'm currently finishing my University degree in Visual Fine Arts, studying art history, painting, and Photography.

I think you guys should vote for me because I'm down to earth, confident, very easy to get along and easy to work with. I listen and take directions very well, and always do my best to help the photographer get the most out of a photo shoot, and will do whatever it takes to get “The Shot”. Plus I think there should be more Lebanese models out there.




Photos submitted by Bassili Hendy, courtesy of Dylan Rosser

No comments: