Saturday, December 31, 2011

Patrick Keuanu: The Photographer



'Patrick is very talented in both photography and painting. He is professional and communicates well in what shots he is looking to do. I was very happy to have the pleasure to work with him. I had a great time during our shoot because he made it so easy and fun. We have been planning another shoot, I am so looking forward to collaborating with him again.'
Steve Chen



'When I saw Steve's photos for the first time that’s when I knew that I wanted to shoot him. Steve is a very great model. I was very excited to shoot him when we were on set. He has a lot of experience in modeling. He knows his face and body very well. It was fun shooting him. He has a great look and also amazing body. I was very inspired to shoot him and we got a lot of great shots. We are planning to work together again hopefully when it gets warmer in the spring of 2012.'
Keuanu

Above:Steve Chen

Gio S

'Giovanni had very little experience in modeling. When he met me for the first time I thought of him as a very nice and sweet person. We become very good friends and he respects me like a big brother. Giovanni is part Laotian, Filipino, and Brazilian. He is a good model and takes direction well. He is very open-minded. I would love to shoot him again'
Keuanu





Michael Flores

'When I met Michael for the first time I showed him my portfolio and he immediately expressed to me that he wanted me to shoot him. He showed me some of his earlier modeling photos and I was very impressed with his look. Michael is a good model, but he is very critical about his look. I very much enjoyed shooting him. We plan to work together again in 2012.'
Keuanu





Douglas Arias

'Douglas is a good friend of mine. He is a very respectful person, full of energy, passionate, with a great attitude. When I first met him he told me that he wanted to start modeling, but wasn't quite sure where to began. I told him that I would help him out. I was very impressed by his passion in modeling and how be expressed to me that he wanted to be a model. Doug is a new model with very little experience in modeling, but when he is on set I saw something special about him.'




'He took direction very well. I think that he did well and better then a lot of models that have been shooting for a while. Doug has a great attitude and willing to try anything. On the day of the shoot, the weather was kind of cold. I used a water host to create raining effect. He was freezing cold but he was glad and willing to try. I was very impressed with his effort and dedication. I would definitely want to shoot him again soon.'
Keuanu



Patrick Keuanu on ModelMayhem

No comments: