Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's Oscar Time!



By the time I developed an interest in watching the Oscars Billy Crystal was already established as hots. I remember loving his opening, especially the songs he sung about the nominated films. The Oscars remain one of those events I always look forward to and am always disappointed by. I care nothing for the red carpet or who is wearing what. I like seeing old and new Hollywood mixed this year am looking forward to Billy's return!

As I do every year, I am highlighting the nominated actors and showcasing some of their best skinning moments (nude paparazzi shots excluded). This year each of the nominated actor for best actor has shown a little skin previously on film. A couple of the supporting actors....have not. Although he was not nominated for his acting, the actor below certainly should have been and his part, needed of course. to be included.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While man of us know the work of Michael Fassbender, you should have ID'ed him for those that may not.

But keep up the great work, still love the blog

Dan