Thursday, June 7, 2012

Classic Playgirl Guy: Breck Orshal



'Smile and treat women with great respect and honest and your bed will never be cold.'



One of the most frequent requests I get is to do more Classic Playgirl posts. It is funny, but as often as I have written about the influence Playgirl had on me as a young kid, I haven't really seen that many issues. I had a few monumental moments with the issues I was lucky enough to see (usually sneaking into my aunts room), but by the time I was old enough, not to mention out enough, to buy them for myself the magazine was pretty much on it's last legs.



I do love though profiling the models and photographers who worked for the magazine. Moving into my teens in the late eighties, before the Internet, it was pretty much the only way most of us were able to spend time with naked men. The ability for a magazine to make such an impact seems something that will remain in the past. I loved the interviews and quotes, rarely about the model themselves, more about how the magazine was trying to present the man to their readership.



I do remember picking up the August 2005 issue featuring Breck Orshal photographed by Philip Moore. Some of you might know Breck from other sources on the net due to his ability to engage with his looks and personality. Breck has a hot mix of GQ and bad boy and as Phoebe Buffay once said to Chandler Bing on Friends, homosexual hair. Not a comment on his sexuality, simply that I, like many others I know, spent HOURS in an attempt to have hair like Breck's.



'My family and I have always been conservative. However, I didn't have an issue baring it all once I had it to bare. I wasn't always in good shape. If you would have told me I would be a Playgirl Centerfold at 22, I would have laughed.'



Losing his virginity:
'I was 16 the first time I had sex. It was with a girl I had been dating for a year and really cared about. It was her first time too and it was intimidating because I knew that along with sex came responsibility. I didn't want her to remember us as being anything less than great.'

Sexiest Dream:
'I used to dream about living in tree homes with four or five different girls and having insane animalistic sex, meaning sweaty and hard, like a madman.'


2 comments:

Brian said...

I used to shoplift Playgirl every month as a teenager.....there was no way I could have bought it at 14 or 15 and where I grew up it was covered in plastic(God forbid people could look at naked MEN but Playboy and a dozen others didn't have to be sealed) so I couldn't even sneak a peek in the store.
Don't know if it was before or after he did Playgirl but Breck did several duos for CorbinFisher.com under the name of Gabe.

Anonymous said...

Es guapo y bien dotado. Seguro que el chico es bueno follando.