Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Show I am most Anticipating: Arrow


I am generally not a fan of cult or sci/fi television. I liked Smallville and did love Buffy The Vampire Slayer, but usually superheroes and ghost busters don't hold my attention for long.


This seasons fall television season came for me with little excitement. Mostly the same ole same ole with nothing yet that has sparked my interest. With the exception of Season 2 of American Horror Story, the ads are down right creepy, it is the CW's Arrow that has me waiting for it's debut on October 10th


I love followed actor Stephen Amell since the beginning of his career, especially his start on Canadian filmed and produced productions. His brief, and naked, appearance on Dante's Cove remains memorable and I look forward to him bringing his considerable masculine attributes in his role as a queen, Oliver Queen.

Stephen Amell for Entertainment Weekly



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only show to catch my attention this season is The New Normal. The only returning show that has me interested is Revenge, Glee, and Damages.

-Chris

Anonymous said...

Stephen's physique is spectacular is this new show!! that is reason enough alone for me to watch Arrow all season!!!