Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Big Boys: Patrick Michael by Sean Cooper


 
I first featured the work of Sean Cooper last month when I profiled his work with model Dakota Askins (The Preserver). As most of of you know, FH is all about story and creating story is also core to Sean' work as he utilizes a photojournalist approach within his shoots to visualize and create the story he wants to share.

 
 
'The honest truth was I wanted to see if I could produce something that had the same visual style and lighting as "the big boys" . It took some Internet research to figure out how to do, but after I got it set up, it was smooth sailing.'

 
 
The ' big boys' that Sean is referring to are the company's and sites that dominate the male sex and erotica Internet market.  Sean was going for a sort of a SeanCody/CorbinFisher vibe, presenting models in a way that has the viewer wanting see, and find out more, about the men with the images.  23 year old Patrick Michael certainly has the viewer wanting to see, and find out more.  New to modeling, Patrick has an incredible body, thanks in part to his work as a personal trainer which puts his focus on health, wellness and fitness.
 
 
'Patrick was a great model - easy to work with, laid back, not too shy. He has a fantastic physique, which you can see, so he'd probably do really well on set of one of those productions. When I shot this, his girlfriend came along with him and was encouraging him. She helped out a bunch and really enabled him, and I think she also helped him feel more comfortable. Pat and I have been talking recently and he's very eager to do some more modeling work. When I'm in Upstate NY, we've got plans to get together and do another awesome shoot.'
Sean Cooper 
 
 
Sean Cooper Official Site:

 
 

No comments: